Sunday 8 September 2013

Day 1

Task: 100 Drawings
We were asked to draw 100 Images from 11am-2.30pm. It was our first 'assignment' and an ice breaker session to speed up the process of getting to know each other and the surrounding. The aim was to record as much of the campus using a range of materials and varying the speed of each drawing. It was a successful task as it forced me to looked beyond what I usually see when I visit the O2. However, my actual drawing were horrific to say the least. My teacher informed the class that these drawing will be the worst drawings we will do on the course.






1 comment:

  1. Lara, you need to upload your reflection for last week, not just the drawing day please. MUCH more detail will be needed....I LOVE your drawing style, these are great sketches!

    ReplyDelete