Tuesday 22 October 2013

Week 4

The previous week was textiles and knitwear week. Overall I think that it was a successful week because I enjoyed it regardless of the fact that I picked up the techniques later than the other students. I found keeping up with the fast pace lessons was a struggle and trying t learn each technique was also a struggle. At the end of the week I ended up with a small selection of samples to put in my files which I am very disappointed with. I was surprised at the fact that it took me longer to pick up as I can hand knit.

To improve on my current sample selection I will try and take out a machine and fill in the blanks.


To conclude that I would not want to solely do a degree in knitwear but I would love to explore knitwear further and learn more about creating garments with yarn.   




No comments:

Post a Comment