Wednesday 11 December 2013

Industry- day 2

I had a successful day completing all the tasks i set for my self. I went to the fashion and textile museum   to see the Glamour of Bellville Sassoon. I took pictures of the silhouettes and shapes of the dresses. Bellville Sasson dressed many high society women in the 50's and 60's but one of their main high profile clients was Princess Diana. I also took photo's around London Bridge.

If i could do it again I would spend the day gathering lots of pictures, more than necessary. i have a habit of only taking a few, reviewing them at a later date, then not liking the photos I took or not being inspired by the photo's I took. I did my best to draw as much inspiration from the the forms and lines I saw in the architecture. 

At the end of the day team Mary K. got together to discuss the days work. Everyone had made a start on their tasks and it seemed like everyone had a clear idea of they needed to do. We then discussed what need to be done for the next lesson.  

For next lesson I will need to print out my research as well as try to collate and bring together all of the different elements (the mood board, the museums and the pictures around london). I will need to have made a start on the 50 rough ideas.






No comments:

Post a Comment