Wednesday 11 December 2013

Industry- day 3

By the end of the day I completed 50 or so rough roughs which enabled me to then start developing them further. I shared my ideas so far with my group, suggesting that one designer in the group take the responsibility of drawing up the final designs, just so we have a cohesive collection. The other designer took this responsibility. We called a group meeting so that they could pick their favourites and input ideas. Communication amongst the group was good, I felt that I gave everyone the opportunity to speak and voice their opinions, good or bad. they decided my drawings needed to be adapted for autumn/winter and I needed at least one trouser outfit or jump-suit to stay within the parameters of Katrantzou. 

Next time I do a group project like this where everyone has very different tasks I will try to keep my self up to date in what the other team members are doing on a regular basis, just so I know things are progressing at an efficient pace.
 
In preparation for next lesson I will have completed the design development for my book consisting of 24 design variations. Also photograph flowers for prints.  

No comments:

Post a Comment