Wednesday 11 December 2013

Industry- day 4

By the end of the day I had completed my tasks for the group work. Myself and Flavia drew up the final collection ready for them to go to the print designer. We worked quite well together, no complaints and we got the job done.

For my own work i started looking at origami and structured shapes you could made with paper. It suited the stiff and rigid look of the designs inspired the greek columns. I found out that the photocopier is a way to create interesting shapes and patterns very quickly. My findings will help me design the final collection, from the laying and overlapping of the origami folds to the juxtaposition of shapes.  

Next time I will do more interesting research like the origami just so i have more references to draw from. 

For the next lesson I will make a start on drawing up the final collection and use photoshop to make prints using the photo's I took.

Group Finals:








Photos I took:








   

No comments:

Post a Comment