Wednesday 11 December 2013

Industry- day 6/ Crit

Even though i was disappointed my group didn't win anything i was pleased with the fact that I did well in my first group activity. i proved to myself that i can work in a group with no drama and still take the lead and be 'bossy'. I was able to make my voice heard without be too over baring. However I think in a group like the one I was in a strong voice was necessary as everyone wanted to be diplomatic and friendly.  I like that amongst all the chaos my ideas are prevalent, we were able to merge everyones ideas together and you can tell straight away.

I am disappointed that we didn't have enough time for feedback during the crit but during the 2 week we were told out concept was strong.

In hindsight i feel as if i could have completed more work for my sketch book. I recognise that i did relax abit and let my sketchbook book work slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment